Time is TBD|
Moe and Curly's & Annie's Irish Pub
November 12th: Turkey and Pie Cookoff
Moe & Curly's Pub and Grill in the Capitol District will be hosting monthly Cookoffs during the Nebraska Husker football season! See below for details on how to participate or to attend! This is a Turkey and Pie Cookoff (anything Thanksgiving style)!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Moe and Curly's & Annie's Irish Pub, 1011 Capitol Ave, Omaha, NE 68102, USA
About the event
This is a Turkey and Pie Cookoff (anything Thanksgiving style)!
- Over $1,000 in Cash Prizes
- $90 Entrance Fee (current early bird special at $75)
- First come, first serve to sign up
- Start times will vary depending on kickoff times
- Tables and cutlery provided by Moe & Curly's
- Please provide 2-3oz sample sizes for customers
- Please provide your own sauces
- You may bring one small poster / sign for advertisement
- Feel free to provide additional marketing materials at your table
November 12th Cookoff
+$1.88 service fee
Nov 12, 3:00 PM
This ticket is for (1) entry into the November 12th Husker Cookoff! This is a Turkey and Pie Cookoff (anything Thanksgiving style)!
+$1.88 service fee0